RESCUE, FIRST AID & CPR
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Huskisson, NSW
- Product code: DJB RES
Become a safer diver by learning how to deal with issues and accidents both underwater and on the surface. From panic to an unconscious diver this course will provide the skills, knowledge as well as provide an opportunity to for you to put them into practice.
Why do it with us? Our rescue course is kept small, only a maximum of 6 participants, there is always a Dive Master with an instructor to assist with the Open Water component of the course. You will practice skills in the pool, off the shore and off the boats to put your skills to the test.
Learn how to deal with Dippy Diver....
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it's the best course they've ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Learning Materials You Need
This course has an online componant that you can complete in your own time before the practical side starts. You'll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you'll practice with your PADI Instructor.
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must be:
- 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years
- (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses that we can incorporate into your rescue program).
Any Questions....call us