Discover Scuba Dive - Double Boat Trip
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Huskisson, NSW
- Product code: DJB DSD
Have you always wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. Dive Jervis Bay offers this program with a pool based experience first with an instructor. Once completed you can either choose to take it to the next level off a beach or from one of our dive boats in the Jervis Bay Marine Park.
If you have previously completed either a Discover Scuba Experience with us or another PADI Dive Centre you can book directly onto a boat trip for an adventure dive. You will need to be able to provide evidence that you have completed a DSD Experience in the last 6 months.
Remember the DISCOVER PROGRAM IS NOT a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for this PADI Discover Scuba Adventure Dive experience, you must be at least 12 years old. You must have recently (generally within 6 months) completed a confined water introductory session as well as the Discover Scuba theory, and you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Are you ready to try it out? You can book this up to 48hours before your departure date.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it's like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you'll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.